Thursday, September 13, 2012

Member Guidelines

  • My watch list is for informational purposes only. I am not an investment advisor, which means I cannot give trade recommendations per SEC regulations.
  • If I don’t put specific entry or exit price, you can assume that I am using market orders. However, using market orders can be very risky and is not recommended for illiquid stocks.
  • Stop loss: If I don’t use the word “hard stop”, you can assume that I am referring to the price on close. For example, if I buy GLUU at $5 and my stop loss is at $4.70. It could trade down to $4.50s intraday but as long as it CLOSES above $4.70 by the end of the day I am still in the trade. If I use the word “hard stop” (GLUU hard stop $4.70) that means I am setting stop loss on trading platform which will execute my sell order once the price hit $4.70.
  • All of the stocks on the watch list have Beta value of >1, which means that they can be very volatile.
  • All my entry prices are custom to at least 1:2 risk/reward ratios.
  • Please be sure to check your email again before market open. Since I always check and reanalyze my positions a few times after Watch List has been posted. In rare occasion, there might be some changes due to additional information on technical analysis.