Saturday, June 30, 2012

Watch list for Monday 2nd of July 2012


I’m now in full position and looking to take 1 more on Monday at open and liquidate/scale out some to lock in gains.  We are doing great in chat. For those new members please read chat rules and watch all the video lessons before start trading/following our trade ideas. If you have any question about chat please ask them after hours. I will be hanging around from 4-5pm just in case new members have any questions about our service. If you still on the sideline and want to make money on Wall Street, definitely need to join us HERE

Watch list:

Kindred Healthcare (KND)
Looks a bit over extended but I think the dip from $9.76 to $8.86 makes it healthier and ready for a breakout on Monday. I will be buying this so please check Trade Journal for my position.

Penn Virginia Corp (PVA)
A break of over $7.34 would be a great breakout play but from this price action I see a couple days of consolidation at this level, a bit dip then test $7 support and rip back to new highs again. OR just another gap and run out of the gate!

Quicksilver Resources, Inc (KWK)
Thanks to Joe, one of our subscribers, she mentioned this chart to me asking on a short side. Ideally I would like to see it tests new high on Monday and short intraday on $5.55 breakdown, looking for 30-40cents.

Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN)
Sick move on Friday. Broke out of channel and close near HOD. Next target $13.

Avis Budget Group, Inc (CAR)
Potential big breakout on Monday. Watch this one closely if it gaps up. For me sky is clear until $17 if $15.20 breakout.

Pandora Media, Inc (P)
Great chart. Looks like a good momo play for day traders.

Saks, Inc (SKS)
Quite a powerful price action on Friday. The only thing I don’t like is that it finished red on that day. However, still a buy rating from me on Monday at open. Target $11.40.