Thursday, June 28, 2012

Watch list for Friday 29th of June 2012


You can view all my positions on Trade Journal menu. I have posted all open and closed positions on profit.ly so it is easier to follow. $SPY bounced off the bottom before close but I still don’t see where it’s heading. It is really choppy and hard for swing trade but looks like my SwingTrade system still working in this market. Be sure to join us in chat HERE for real-time buy/sell alerts from Luke and Jason.

Watch list:

KB Home (KBH)
Just looking for a breakout over 9.20 with some volume here.

Mastec, Inc (MTZ)
I said I want it lower but looks like it wants to go higher. Very bullish move, confirmed support. I’ll be buying this at open. Check trade journal.

NovaGold Resources Inc (NG)
I got this today at open. 1k shares @$5.10. I think I got in too early but looks like 5 is supported for now.

Penn Virginia Corp (PVA)
I like this chart. Bought 2k on Wednesday and locked in 1k at open today. On a breakout mode and I think $12 is possible.

Endeavour Intl (END)
Sold this today for profit because I don’t like that gap down on up trend. Still, I think this can breakout if consolidate at this level for couple of days.